What are your service fees?
Service fee guide table
|Size group||Maximum weight||Maximum Size||Service fee
(% of auction final price)
|Minimum service fee|
|Small items||2kg||Japan Post small packet size
Maximum length: 60cm
Maximum size (L + W + H): 90cm
|Medium items||10kg||Japan Post size limits for your country.||15%||¥1,500|
|Large items||No limit||No limit||15%||¥2,500|
Please note: The sizes and limits in the above table are a guide. We will make the final decision on which category your item(s) are in.
If you item(s) require extra packing or you make special requests etc, we may need to charge extra. This will be done on a case by case basis. Please contact us if you would like to discuss this with us.
Please contact us for a special commission rate for items over 50,000 yen.
Why do you charge a minimum commission?
The reason we have this minimum commission is because with each auction item we need to:
- Answer questions about the item and provide shipping quotes pre-bidding
- Process customer’s payment
- Contact seller to arrange shipping
- Pay the seller
- Receive the item from courier
- Check the item to make sure the seller sent us the correct item
- Pack item(s) including using packing materials like bubble wrap, tape, and strapping where required
- Measure/weigh up item(s) to calculate shipping costs
- Send invoice to customer
- Process customer’s final invoice payment
- Fill out shipping documents
- Take package(s) to post office
- Notify customer their item(s) have been sent and provide tracking number(s)
- Answer any questions after the item has been sent
This does not even include the other costs involved like server/programming costs so that you can use this site any time day or night to place bids and so on. As you can see, the small minimum commission does not go very far so we thank you for understanding why we have to have this system in place.
Is there a discount for buying multiple items from the same seller at the same time?
If you buy multiple items from the same seller at the same time, and the seller ships them to us together in the same box, then we combine the total item cost and count it as 1 item. This is a great way to save some money!
Please note: You need to tell us if you plan on buying more items from the same seller. If we go to contact the seller after the auction has finished and there is only one auction, we will contact and pay the seller for that item only and therefore you will not receive the discount.
Do you charge to combine items?
Items that can combine well to save on shipping costs are small items that are not fragile. If you need help with working out what may or may not combine, please ask us. Please note that shipping cost is usually based on weight, so adding items to the package increases the cost of shipping.
If you let us know before the item arrives here in Osaka that you would like to combine the item, we will not charge you for combining. If you request us to combine an item with an order that has already been packed, then we will charge a combining fee of ¥1,000.